Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Vine


I am the vine,
you are the branches.
He who abides in
Me bears much
fruit; for apart
from Me you can
do nothing.

John 15:5


Photo from Foodmag.com

He is the vine, the source of our life. We are the
branches, the place where fruit is produced. Jesus
said that it is not our activity that produces fruit,
it is our relationship with Him. If you will remain
steadfastly in fellowship with Jesus, a great harvest
will be the natural by-product.

~Henry T. and Richard Blackaby~
from Experiencing God Day by Day

1 comment:

  1. This has always been one of my favorite scriptures and truth in my life. I am familiar with His pruning me in my lifetime. More to come too:) I love grapevines and this picture is gorgeous isn't it? Love you Susie.

    Love and Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete