Thursday, February 26, 2009

Encouragement











One of the most powerful things one person can share with another person is encouragement. A word of encouragement can heal someone who is broken and wounded. It can give someone the courage to keep trying.

Our world is full of negative, bitter, uncaring people who can't say anything good about anyone or anything. The people of God should be a radiant contrast to the people of the world. We should find it easy to be positive and uplifting.

Are you an encouragement to those around you? Don't let someone drift into despair from neglect or lack of encouragement. Share your CHRISTian joy by encouraging those around you on a regular basis!

~Author Unknown~


"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today..." (Hebrews 3:13)

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." (1 Thes. 5:11)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie,

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment today, I really appreciate you. I find that when I encourage others, the Lord encourages me:) I have been so blessed that I need to pay it forward in anyway I can. You bless me and I love your daily devotions here. I start my day with them and find it to be such a good thing. I hope your day is blessed.

    Love and Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete