Monday, June 1, 2009

His Promises


Blessed be the Lord...
according to all that
He promised, not one
word has failed.
1 Kings 8:56





Thank You for giving us priceless promises,
great beyond measure--promises that apply
to Your work in me, in my loved ones, in my
situation, in my service, and in the whole
world...and not one single word of Your good
promise has ever failed. I glorify You
because no human problem, however hopeless
or impossible, is too hard for You. You are
able to give life to the dead and call into
being that which does not exist. So I need
not stagger at Your promises or waver in
disbelief. What You have promised You are
able to perform!

~Ruth Myers~
from: 31 Days of Praise

3 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that He is faithful to keep His promises to us. Love you Susie.

    Love and Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. Going to link it to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, started my 31 days of praise today. I'm so excited about it. Thanks for giving me that.

    After I finish it- I may have to get the 31 days of prayer!

    ReplyDelete